Are you a Black student in college or university looking to gain skills and experience with one of Canada’s best inclusive employers and top places to work?
This event is for you! Join us for our exclusive virtual info session hosted by RBC. This event is being delivered by RBC Beacon, RBC Early Talent Acquisition and RBC Fully Prepped, in partnership with RBC’s Inclusive Recruitment team.
Join us in this virtual info session to learn more about:
- RBC’s commitment to Black communities and Black youth
- The RBC experience and goals to bolster inclusivity
- What hiring managers look for & tips from RBC leaders
- Upcoming student opportunities
- Fully Prepped workshop dedicated to helping you with your job search and interview prep
- Date: Thursday August 20
- Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (EST)
- WebEx video link will be delivered following registration.
Register here by Wednesday, August 19.