- A full-time female undergraduate student graduating in December 2022 or Spring 2023?
- Able to join RBC for a 2021 summer internship?
- Interested in pursuing a full-time career in Capital Markets?
If so, here’s what you need to know about the RBC Capital Markets Women’s Advisory Program:
- A structured, four-month professional development plan involving in-person and virtual coaching
Two “Advisors” (full-time RBC employees from your business of choice) to help advise you and offer support as you explore and navigate your career path
- An accelerated interview process for a 2021 summer internship in your business of choice
- Social, networking, educational, and skill-building events designed to expand your RBC Capital
- Markets network and knowledge, and to prepare you for your future career in finance
- A thorough orientation to RBC Capital Markets and the finance industry as a whole
- Early access to senior leaders and junior professionals to provide candid insight, support and guidance
- An invaluable peer network of driven, ambitious like-minded young professionals
Eligibility: Selected participants are expected to attend all sessions.
- Session 1: Mid-September: Women’s Advisory Program Preparation Seminars + Autonomy of an Investment Bank
- Session 2: September 29: Women’s Advisory Program Welcome Reception & Kickoff Event
- Session 3: Mid-October: Capital Markets Employee Resources Group Spotlight Webinar
- Session 4: Week of November 2nd: Women’s Advisory Program Success Summit
- Session 5: Early December: Interview Prep Workshop
How to apply:
- Apply on OSCARplus (Job ID: 128821) AND company website by Friday, August 7
- Submit your resume and cover letter explaining your interest in Women’s Advisory Program in one PDF document under the resume section.
- Select applicants will be invited to virtual interviews August 14-21 with RBC Capital Markets professionals.
- Successful candidates will be notified and invited into the program late August.