Students requiring academic accommodation based on Religious, Indigenous, or Spiritual Observances (RISO) should follow the procedures set out in the RISO Policy.
What you need to know:
- Students requiring a RISO accommodation should submit their request to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
- Include your RISO form and be sure to include the dates/times to be accommodated
- You will be contacted via your McMaster email as soon as the RISO is reviewed and approved
- Students should contact their instructors to make alternative arrangements for classes, assignments and tests as soon as their RISO accommodation has been processed by the Student Experience Office
- If your RISO accommodation is for a final exam or during a deferred exam period, please submit your RISO form to the Examinations Office by email to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to the Examination Period
More information about RISO can be found on our RISO Fact Sheet
For additional information on missed coursework, please visit our Missed Coursework Policy webpage.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.