Our Academic Advisors continue to support students through in-person and virtual appointments.
What you need to know:
- When booking your appointment via OSCARplus, please leave a detailed comment describing how the Academic Advisor can best assist you.
- You will receive an automated confirmation email. If your appointment is virtual, the confirmation will include a Zoom link.
- Plan to be ready for the appointment at least 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time.
- Academic Advisors will wait for 10 minutes for students to connect via Zoom, or arrive at the office for an in-person appointment. After 10 minutes, the appointment will be marked as a “no-show” and cancelled. Due to the high demand for appointments, late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
- Please be considerate and mindful of other students. If you are unable to make your appointment, remember to cancel it in advance so that your time slot can be used by another student.
- If you are unable to cancel your appointment via OSCARplus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to prepare for your Academic Advising Appointment:
- Write down a list of questions you want to ask ahead of time.
- Review your degree requirements on your Advisement Report to have a snapshot of what courses you currently have outstanding within the program.
- If you need more time or require an additional appointment, that’s fine! Book another appointment through OSCARplus.
- Looking for a quick answer to a more general question? Check out the BCom FAQ page!