The SCAN Health Virtual Business Case Competition is designed to build leadership capacity for excellence and innovation in supply chain and logistics strategies in global health systems. The competition will bring together the best business school teams in the world to mobilize knowledge and create solutions to advance supply chain capacity in global health systems.
- The Teams: This competition is open to teams comprised of 2-4 undergraduate and graduate students from around the world.
- The Competition: The competition will showcase students’ knowledge, skills and innovative solutions to advance supply chain and logistics in a leading, global health system.
- The Judges: Student submissions will be reviewed and assessed by a panel of world-renowned judges providing significant international exposure to students in this space.
- The Prizes: The winning team will be awarded $4,000 CAD, first runner-up $2,500 CAD and second runner-up $1,000 CAD.
- The Profile: The winning team will present at HIMSS21 Global Health Conference and Exhibition in Las Vegas. HIMSS21 offers exceptional education, world-class speakers, cutting-edge products and powerful networking.
Learn more and register at vbcc.SCANHealth.ca by Friday, November 27. All case materials can be accessed and submitted through our secure online platform when Round 1 opens on November 9, 2020 (so register early!).