The CFA Scholarship provides financial support to those students seeking CFA designation.
What you need to know:
- The CFA Scholarship is only open to students who are pursuing Finance coursework, as this area has been judged to satisfy the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK).
- The CFA Institute currently charges a program enrollment fee of US $450 and a standard exam registration fee of US $1000.
- The CFA scholarship waives the one-time CFA Program enrollment fee and reduces the exam registration fee (includes access to the curriculum eBook) to US$350.
- The Scholarship represents a savings of US$1,100.
- The fees are set by the CFA Institute and the savings can vary from year to year.
- Applicants must be pursuing CFA designation in July 2021
- Applicants must have taken 3FH3, 3FB3, 4FK3, 4FJ3, and 4FC3
If you are interested, please submit your latest unofficial transcript to Dr. Cheung (email@example.com) one month before the standard CFA exam deadline.