As you may be aware, McMaster University is planning to have a small sample of courses taught physically on campus this fall, including Commerce 4PA3, to help facilitate asynchronous live discussions.
Blended vs. Virtual Format:
- The blended version of COM 4PA3 will consist of eight classes on campus and four classes on Zoom.
- The virtual version will have all 12 classes on Zoom.
What has happened so far:
- Five sections of 4PA3 (C04, C07, C08, C13, C15) have been selected to move to a blended format.
- If you were registered in one of these sections, you received an email with information about the blended courses and next steps if you prefer to move to a fully virtual format.
We understand that throughout the summer, not all of us are connected to our McMaster email all the time.
- If you cannot, or prefer to not, take Commerce 4PA3 as a blended course, please reply to email@example.com and we will help you move to a fully virtual format.
- If you are comfortable with staying in the blended format (eight classes on campus and four classes on Zoom), there is no further action required.
We thank you for your patience and support during these unprecedented times. If you have any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org is always here to help support you.
Reminder: When sending an email to email@example.com please always make sure to use your McMaster email and include your full name and student ID number. Failure to do so may cause delays in receiving a response from our team.