This year, CPD is proud to work with The Marquee Group on hosting a Stock Pitch Competition, a two-part event that allows participants to gain market knowledge and practice.
How it works:
1. Stock Pitch Prep | Friday, August 7 | 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Marquee will review different valuation techniques and distribute a short “Assignment Sheet” that provides guidance on what should be included in a stock pitch.
- Groups of 3-4 students will be allowed to pick their own company to pitch within the selected industry shared at the Prep session.
- Groups need to advise CPD which company they have selected by Tuesday, August 11 at 5:00 pm.
2. Stock Pitch Competition, August 19 | Morning | 30-min presentation
- Groups will walk through their slide deck which will cover their analysis, followed by Q&A, and feedback by judges,
- This competition is s open to all DeGroote students.
- Please register as a group on OSCARplus by no later than Tuesday, August 4 at 11:55 p.m.
- Please note that there is a maximum of 10 groups for this competition. If registration is full, a waitlist will be created.