Mentors are the people in our lives who help us find direction and clarity.
A mentor can help you:
- Gain personal and professional development
- Build your professional network
- Develop your skills
- Find connections between your skills and work
- Explore your career
- Receive encouragement and guidance
What you need to know:
- Application deadline: Sunday, September 19
MentorMatch: Connect with healthcare professionals, set goals and gain feedback through MentorMatch, a four-month mentorship program that connects third-year BHSc (Honours) students with McMaster alumni and community partners. Register on OSCARplus > Student Success Centre > Mentorship and Career Conversations.
Women in Leadership: The Women in Leadership Mentoring program was created to provide young women with the opportunity to learn, ask questions and get advice from those who have similar lived experiences. Register on OSCARplus > Student Success Centre > Mentorship and Career Conversations.