Are you searching for your next full-time, part-time, co-op or internship position? Attend the Fall Career Fair, one of the largest career events at McMaster. Year after year, this recruitment event helps students in their job search by making it easy to meet employers and discover opportunities in an accessible, personal format.
Upload your resume, showcase your LinkedIn profile and connect directly with employers ready to hire!
Career Fair details:
Monday, September 26
- Time: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. (ET)
- Location: Virtual (Brazen platform)
- Register: brazenconnect.com
Attend Career Fair to:
- Discover a broad range of workplace opportunities
- Learn how your skills and experience connect to the job market
- Explore career possibilities by learning about different industries
- Learn about current and future job market trends
- Apply for jobs
Connect with the SSC on Twitter, @MacSSC. Join the conversation and interact with participating employers using #MacTalksCareers and #GetJobReady.
If you have general questions about this event or session, use the live chat on the SSC website, available Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Click the “Chat with us” button to get started. For support outside of live chat hours, email email@example.com.
If you have an accommodation need for an event/planned meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you require any materials sent in an alternate/accessible format, please advise.
Brought to you by the Student Success Centre (SSC)