Participate in this virtual challenge – in partnership with RBC – to solve real-world problems impacting the industry.
Please note: Due to the announcement that McMaster’s winter break will be extended, please note that the timelines for the challenge have been amended to accommodate this change, and it will begin on January 13 or 14 (TBD).
Here’s what you need to know:
- Applications are open on OSCARplus (Job ID: 133338)
- Teams of students (Levels II, III, IV) will spend three weeks (Jan 13 – 27) solving a problem from one of six business lines at RBC:
- Personal and Commercial Banking
- Capital Markets
- Investor & Treasury Services—International Banking
- Technology and Operations
- Marketing and Communications
- Human Resources
- On January 27, teams will virtually present their recommendations to a panel of RBC judges during Presentation Night, as well as have the opportunity to network with RBC professionals.
- RBC has asked for the resumes of all participating students. While there is no guarantee of a job offer (or interview), they are keen to learn more about you and welcome your questions.
- The winning team as determined by each of the six business lines, will be guaranteed an interview for a co-op, summer or full-time role.
Interested in learning more? Check out the RBC/DeGroote Business Case Challenge PDF for more information, key dates, application details and FAQ.
Questions? Email Jennifer McCleary, Director – Student Experience.