The QEC is student-run and judged by executives from companies such as Google, CIBC, and Accenture. Located in the heart of Toronto, Ontario, the competition attracts attendees from some of the largest investment firms and corporations. This virtual competition is open to all undergraduate students with an entrepreneurial business.
Highlights of the QEC:
- Substantial Prize Pool: During the QEC’s final weekend, you’ll have the opportunity to compete for over $80,000 worth of monetary prizes to fund winning ventures, as well as in-kind services such as consulting sessions from reputable companies and venture capital firms to guide winning teams.
- Networking: Many past QEC competitors have gone on to create formal mentorship and investment relationships with QEC judges. Seize phenomenal networking opportunities in both formal and casual settings throughout the weekend with powerful individuals passionate about youth entrepreneurship.\
- Pitching to world-class investors: The QEC’s judges panel brings together seasoned industry professionals, successful entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists. Now’s your chance to get your idea in front of influential people willing to give you feedback and help launch your business
- Date: January 14-16, 2021
- Cost: Free (due to being virtual this year)
- Round 1: Business Pitch & Optional Video (Early bird submission: Oct 9; Final submission: Oct 23)
- Round 2: Presentation
For more information and to register, visit the QEC Homepage.