Students and New Grads – Let’s sip coffee with Intact and talk Underwriting Careers! If you are interested in learning more about Intact’s underwriting opportunities for students and new grads within their Commercial Lines or Specialty Lines of business.
What is an underwriter anyway? They are champions of risk assessment who work directly with Intact’s network of brokers – the people who sell Intact’s insurance products to businesses. When Intact’s brokers get new business prospects, their Underwriters use their expertise and experience to evaluate whether accepting the business is a good decision for both the customer and the company.
What you need to know:
- 30 minute small group coffee chats (1-2 students) with a member of Intact’s Specialty Solutions or Commercial Lines Underwriting Teams in Ontario
- Available from Monday, January 24 until Friday, January 28
- Hosted on Microsoft Teams
- Informal opportunity to get all your questions answered about Intact’s employee experience, culture, recruitment process and much more.
- NO dress code required – sweatpants are encouraged
You’re eligible if you are:
- Enrolled in an Ontario post-secondary institution (or willing to relocate to Ontario)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Business, Risk Management or a related field
- Expecting to graduate by Summer 2022 or Summer 2023
- A student looking for a co-op/internship opportunity in Summer 2022
- A new grad looking to join a development program in Summer 2022
Monday, January 24 – Friday, January 28
- Register: Outlook
Sign up now to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity!