Dream symbols can reveal insights into who you are. Unpack dream images to uncover hidden parts of yourself in your journey towards wholeness and integration. Explore where dreams come from, how to make sense of dream symbols, and try some simple steps for doing dream work in a group. Learn from each other in a judgement-free atmosphere of respect with no pressure to share. Drop-in to any circle.
- Mindful Mornings: Monday, November 9 at 9:00-9:20am
- Creativity Circle: Monday, November 9 at 3:30-4:20pm
- Body Mind Spirit Circle: Wednesday, November 11 at 4:30-5:20pm
- Meditation Circle: Friday, November 13 at 12:30-1:20pm
- Weekend Wind Down: Friday, November 13 at 6:00-6:20pm
What can I expect at a Reflection Circle?
- A judgement free, respectful, and confidential space where everyone is welcomed to share or pass
- Opening quotation to set the tone for the activity and reflection
- Introductions and brief, no-pressure icebreaker activity
- Check-in about how your week has been so far
- 15-20-minute practice that relates to a different theme each week
- Time for reflection and discussion
- Drop in with no commitment required (please arrive on time to honour the group’s process)
- You do not need to sign up or be part of Open Circle to attend a Reflection Circle
Visit the Open Circle website for more information.