RSM is hosting a virtual panel discussion in collaboration with Shopify and Integrate.ai to explore the state of commerce and how retail organizations can prepare for what’s next.
Date: Thursday, April 23
Time: 2 – 3 p.m.
Guest panelists will discuss:
- Current state of commerce in Canada and the United States
- How to reach customers online and rethinking channel strategies
- Consumer buying trends
- Tactical actions that can help stabilize business
- Integrating digital capabilities into existing processes and workflows
- Amar Joshi, Management Consulting, Toronto Market Lead, RSM Canada
- John Nicolopoulos, National Retail and Restaurants Leader, RSM US LLP
- Diane Brisebois, President and CEO, Retail Council of Canada
- Tyler Prete, Market Development Manager, Shopify
- Nick Pinto, Director of Customer Success, Integrate.ai
More information and registration details can be found on OSCARplus.