Are you a senior co-op or full-time student finishing classes in December 2021 or April 2022? Are you looking to get more involved in the DeGroote community? If you answered yes, the DLDP may be the perfect program for you!
We are seeking a group of talented DeGroote Leaders, representing both our Co-op and Full-time programs to support 2021 incoming students’ transition throughout the Fall term (from Onboarding through to exams in December).
As a DeGroote Leader, you will:
- Develop your communication, leadership and mentorship skills while sharing your experiences with first-year students
- Facilitate an environment of inclusion, collaboration, and diversity during Onboarding Week as the new cohort begins their journey in Fall 2021.
How Do I Apply?
- The application will be in OSCARplus no later than Wednesday, February 17 (during Reading Week) and close on Tuesday, March 2 at 11:59 p.m.
- The DLDP Program Coordinators and the Director, Student Experience, will review all applications.
- Interviews will be scheduled starting as early as Monday, March 8 (through to the end of March).
DLDP Information Session:
- Thursday, February 25
- Time: 5:30 − 6:30 p.m. (EST)
- Location: Virtual – Zoom link to be sent out to those registered on O+ (by 12pm on day of information session)
- Register on OSCARplus
A warm welcome to our new DLDP Program Coordinators:
Please welcome Sumit Dave and Vivian Sadeh, both of whom are excited share a few thoughts on their expectations as the new DeGroote Leadership Development Program Coordinators for 2021:
|“It is a privilege to be in a role that is involved with the onboarding of incoming DeGroote MBA students as they embark on a life changing journey. DeGroote provides every student with countless opportunities to excel in both their professional and personal lives. I am looking forward to working with the administration, faculty, DeGroote leaders and my fellow peers to provide the incoming MBA class with a remarkable experience.” – Vivian Sadeh|
“I am really excited to take on the role of the 2021 DLDP program coordinator. I want to take this opportunity to assure that I am committed to facilitating the platform for students to make use of DLDP to enhance their MBA experience in improving both academic as well as non-academic performance. I am looking forward to working with DeGroote leaders, faculty, administrators, and my peers to support all the incoming students to excel, enjoy, and grow in their new journey. I wish to foster their development by going above and beyond my designated responsibilities!” – Sumit Dave