The exam period is Thursday, April 15 to Friday, April 30.
If you face any type of internet connectivity issues or become disconnected during an exam, please contact your instructor directly and immediately.
If you cannot complete your final exam during the scheduled date and time, please follow the Deferred Final Examination Process:
- Fill out a Deferred Examination Form
- Once completed, please submit the form to the Student Experience Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have five (5) business days from the date of the missed exam to complete this process.
- If your request is approved, your deferred exam must be written during the next deferred exam period (Monday, June 21 to Thursday, June 24).
- You are required to write this deferred exam in the same format it was provided (ie. Avenue 2 Learn, Respondus) during the deferred exam period. No further accommodation will be made regarding the completion of this course component.
If you have any questions about your final exam schedule or have concerns about missing a final exam, please email us at email@example.com.