World Mental Health Day is observed every year on October 10 to raise awareness of mental health issues around the world and mobilizing efforts in support of mental health. To recognize World Mental Health Day, Bell Let’s Talk has partnered with Queen’s University to host a free virtual panel discussion about student mental health in the age of Covid-19.
- Thursday, October 8
- 11:30 a.m. (EST)
- Register here
Wellness Counsellors, Brenda Scott and Deena Dulabh, have also curated a list of additional resources for you:
- Good2Talk: Confidential support services for post-secondary students in Ontario.
- The Big White Wall: A free online mental health and wellbeing service
- MindShift CBT – Anxiety Canada: The new MindShift™ CBT app uses scientifically proven strategies based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to help learn to relax and be mindful, develop more effective ways of thinking, and use active steps to take charge of your anxiety
- Bounce Back: A free online mental wellness resource managed by the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA)
- BeThere: Can help you support anyone through a mental health struggle
Are you a full-time student looking for more support?
- Schedule a confidential virtual appointment with Brenda or Deena by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. They can provide strategies to help calm anxiety and create space to help you focus on what is needed.