Our Academic Advisors are continuing to support students in-person and virtually this Fall.
Book an appointment to answer your questions about:
- Program options
- Course selection
- Missed coursework
- Experiential opportunities
- University program and regulations
- And more!
Please use the below instructions to schedule an Academic Advising appointment. Be sure to select the correct appointment type: Academic Advising In-Person OR Academic Advising Virtual.
- Log into OSCARplus with your MacID and password
- On the left hand side, click ‘DeGroote School of Business’
- Select ‘Appointments’
- Click ‘Commerce’ and book an appointment by the View Calendar option
- Select either the In-Person or Virtual appointment type
- Please leave a detailed comment describing how an Academic Advisor can best assist you
- Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation of the date/time of your appointment
- If your appointment is Virtual, the confirmation will include Zoom details
Zoom is free for all McMaster students! Review the step-by-step instructions on how to download and access.
Questions? Email email@example.com. Make sure to use your McMaster email and include your full name and student ID number. Failure to do so may cause delays in receiving a response from our team.