It is almost the start of the Winter 2021 term with classes beginning next week on Monday, January 11.
Please review the updated Sessional Dates to ensure that you are aware of all important dates and deadlines for the Winter 2021 term.
A few important reminders about Add/Drop:
- We cannot enroll you into a closed section of a course.
- We encourage you to monitor MOSAIC and if your preferred core opens up, then you may try to enroll in it at that time as students will be switching their schedules and courses until January 19, the end of the Add/Drop period.
- There are usually no wait lists and instructors cannot and do not give seat authorizations.
- If you receive a message that you do not meet the “reserve capacity criteria” for a course, these seats may not be in a reserve capacity that applies to you. Although a course may appear to have seats available, the seats in the reserve capacity that applies to you may be full at this time. Please try enrolling in a different section if available, or continue to monitor MOSAIC until the reserved seats are released.
Academic Advising Appointments
- If you would like to meet with an Academic Advisor over Zoom, you can book an appointment via OSCARplus.
- Please note: Academic Advising appointments until Jan. 19 are reserved for Winter enrolment and course questions only.
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment, it is essential that you cancel with notice in order to allow other students this opportunity. Cancellations may be received through OSCARplus up to 24 hours in advance or can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.