Our Academic Advisors are continuing to support students virtually through the Zoom platform, to answer your questions about:
- Program options
- Course selection
- Missed coursework
- Experiential opportunities
- University program and regulations
- And more!
Please use the below instructions to schedule a virtual Academic Advising appointment via Zoom that fits with your schedule:
- Log into OSCARplus with your MacID and password
- On the left hand side, click ‘DeGroote School of Business’.
- Select ‘Appointments’.
- Click ‘Commerce’ and book an appointment by the View Calendar option. All Academic Advising appointments will be through the virtual Zoom platform.
- Please leave a detailed comment describing how an Academic Advisor can best assist you.
- Upon booking, you will receive a Zoom link to connect with the Academic Advisor at the date/time of your appointment
Zoom is free for all McMaster students! Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to download and access.
- If you have any issues scheduling an appointment or require assistance cancelling a scheduled appointment, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to virtually meeting with you!
- Reminder: When sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please always make sure to use your McMaster email and include your full name and student ID number. Failure to do so may cause delays in receiving a response from our team