Establish healthy habits for the term through exploring: Who am I? How can I clear away the layers that have been imposed on me? How do I live authentically in a world that isn’t always supportive of my true self? Experience guided reflection with symbols, imagination, and dreams as a path to exploring:
- Your true self emerging through guided visualization and creative expression
- Mindfulness and self-care practices to be present to who you are
- Deepen your trust and compassion towards self and others
- Discover more of who you are through using dreamwork and symbols
- Open to all students at no cost. You do not need to have completed other Parts of Becoming Yourself to benefit from this offering.
- September 18 – October 6, and October 22 – November 10
- Time: TBD
Register at www.OpenCircle.mcmaster.ca.