If you plan on continuing in the Commerce program:
- Commerce II and III students will automatically be assessed for progression in the Commerce program in May and do not need to use the Program Selection Tool on Mosaic to indicate that they wish to continue in the program.
If you are interested in transferring into another program at McMaster, or are at risk of not continuing in the Commerce program:
- Use the Program Selection tool in Mosaic (Student Centre > My Academics > Program/Plan Application) to indicate this between April 6-30
- If you intend to transfer to another program, please indicate this using your first choice, but include a Commerce program as another choice in case.
Areas of Focus
- Students in the DeGroote School of Business do not select a formal major. Your Major is Commerce.
- However, you can choose to pursue an “Area of Focus” by selecting your Commerce electives accordingly in your upper years.
- Want to learn more about Areas of Focus? Join us on Discord under the new permanent <Areas of Focus> Discord channels to access resources, club information, faculty web profiles, case studies, upcoming events, the ability to ask faculty questions and more! (New to Discord?)
Have questions about this process? Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your McMaster email with your full name and student number.