The last day to withdraw from Term 1 (Fall) classes was Friday, November 13.
What you need to know about withdrawn courses:
- Will appear on your transcript with a notation of “W” (Please note: this is not the same as “F” Failure)
- Excluded from the calculation of a student’s cumulative GPA
- Are ineligible for any tuition refund (if withdrawn on Nov 13)
There is an additional option to withdraw after the November 13 deadline called the Late Withdrawal (LWD). The LWD is available to help students who have fallen behind in a course and are not prepared to write final exams.
- The LWD deadline is Wednesday, December 9, and must be requested before the last component of the course has been attempted (ie, final examination or assignment).
- The maximum number of units you may request an LWD for throughout your undergrad degree is 18 units.
- Students cannot use LWD for courses in which they are under investigation or for which they have been found guilty of academic dishonesty.
A course approved for Late Withdrawal will be:
- Assigned a non-numeric grade of LWD
- Excluded from the calculation of the student’s cumulative GPA
- Ineligible for a tuition refund
- Final. Requests to be re-enrolled in a withdrawn course will not be considered.
LWD’s cannot be requested in Mosaic. To request an LWD, please email email@example.com or schedule a Zoom appointment to speak with an Academic Advisor before the last component of the course has been attempted.