This fall, “The Clinic” (P721) is partnering with Roche, a Swiss multinational healthcare company, to work on important innovation challenges, such as how to cure cancer and diagnose and treat Covid-19.
Innovation is the process of attempts to develop and introduce new and improved ways of doing things. The first stage of this process refers to creativity or idea generation. The subsequent stage is implementing ideas toward better procedures, practices, and products.
Apply for P721 if you’re interested in:
- Gaining experience in implementing ideas towards better procedures, practices, and products.
- Engaging in the process of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- The chance to win $4,000 which will be awarded to the most innovative solutions as judged by a panel of experts from Roche, McMaster, and Hamilton Health Sciences.
- Review the full course description and apply on the course page by Friday, August 21
- Students will be consider on a first-come, first-served basis – only a few seats remain!
Interested in learning more? Testimonials and news items about the Clinic:
- DeGroote MBA Student Win $100,000 in Roche Innovation challenge
- The Global Impact of DeGroote: MBA Candidates Use The Clinic to Bring McMaster’s Research to Market
- The Bright Idea Factor: The Clinic Will Tap DeGroote MBA Candidates to Bring McMaster’s Research to Market
- DeGroote School of Business at McMaster University Creating a Global Impact